lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] IPv6 support and source code access

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] IPv6 support and source code access
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:54:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sebastian,

I've been working on IPv6 support in LwIP. IPv6-ready logo would be great
to have. I was planning on running the "silver" tests but I understand
that level will be deprecated soon, so I abandoned that effort.

We can definitely work through the task/bug tracker and get all of those
tests fixed. I don't have the resources to do it by myself but will
support you, and try to recruit 1-2 other people to help.

If you have any patches you can post them or send them over and we'll get
the fixes worked in one at a time.

Regards
Ivan Delamer