lwip-users

[lwip-users] Managing multiple TCP connections

From: Erik
Subject: [lwip-users] Managing multiple TCP connections
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:46:43 +0200

Hi

I'm directly interfacing to lwIP, i.e. not using the API.
How do I distinguish between established connections.
Do I have to iterate through the tcp_active_pcbs or is there another way?
Specifically, when implementing a server, is there any way to iterate through
all open client connections, or do I myself have to create the framework for this?

Regards
Erik