lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Managing multiple TCP connections

From: Erik
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Managing multiple TCP connections
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:43:17 +0200

Hi Kieran

> Can you explain what you need to do to iterate through the connections?
> This might help come up with a good way to do this.  In normal usage you
> would set up callbacks so that you are prompted to do any required
> actions, and connection iteration (to, for example, see if there are any
> data to read) would not be necessary.

Problem is as follows:
Some data received has to be forwarded to a connected serial device.
I cannot wait for an answer from the device as this would block other tasks.
So, upon receiving the answer from the device, I do not know from which
connection
the original request came.
I suppose this problem can be solved by using tcp_active_pcbs and storing
the request info in the callback_arg argument.
I just wondered if this is the right way to do it.

Regards
Erik