lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving

From: Sigurd Vindenes
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:29:54 +0200

Unfortunately the code isn't immediately applicable since the queue interface we used for the priority queue is system dependent.

If I can find time for it somewhere I'll try to implement the priority queue based on the LWIP SYS syncronization elements (sys_mbox, sys_sem and sys_arch_protect) to have a more portable version.

Sigurd.

----- Original Message ----- From: "K.J. Mansley" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:49 AM