lwip-users

RE : RE : [lwip-users] Device name

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : RE : [lwip-users] Device name
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:37:48 +0200

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netbios (for people who speak french ;) )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBIOS

I join you a ZIP file where you can find:

- some Microsoft code with some types and defines, and the function
- a wireshark capture file to got a sample

And you can look in http://www.mycplus.com/out.asp?CID=1&SCID=187 the
FormatNetbiosName function (you need the inversed one, but it can help you).

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional