lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP Checksum errors.

From: Nick Thomas
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP Checksum errors.
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:06:13 +0100

Hi,

I know this isn't much to go on, but I think I am getting TCP checksum
errors.

I am using an ST7101 chip, running OS21.

I have got much of the LWIP stack running, DHCP works and DNS resolution is
fine (I think both of these use UDP).

But, the httpd example is giving wireshark some TCP Checksum errors, and the
PC based browsers doesn't get the response from the HTTP GET request.

Now, because anything using the UDP half of the transport layer seems fine,
I am assuming that I have a problem somewhere in the TCP half, specifically
in the checksum calcs.

I have read elsewhere on these lists that there may be some hardware level
checksum calcs happening, I need to read my docs to see if that is being
enabled on my chip.

Do the above sound like reasonable assumptions?

Help/comments/advice appreciated.

Regards

Nick

Nick Thomas