lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] TCP Checksum errors.

From: Nick Thomas
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] TCP Checksum errors.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:21:02 +0100

Hi, I am using the netconn_X functions. In stepping through
inet_chksum_pseudo() routine I notice that checksum errors are observed when
there is more than one pbuf in the chain. I never seem to get more than 2
pbufs in a chain. But, anyway, when the chain only has one pbuf then the
checksum appears to be calculated OK (at least wireshark doesn't complain
about it.).

Still more debugging to do, but getting nearer.

Thanks for the advice.

Regards

Nick