lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to fix an IP address with DHCP while being recogniz

From: toto.conseil
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to fix an IP address with DHCP while being recognized with the routers?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:17:12 +0200 (CEST)

 In fact if I use a program without DHCP, it's good but my router don't see the
card in
the network whereas the card is accessible by my PC.

So I need use a DHCP program. The problem is that with this program, IP address
is
assigned by a router.

Me I want to fix IP address for to know this address because I will use this IP
address at a distance.

> I'm afraid I totally don't understand what you want to do. Could you explain
> it a bit
more detailed, please?

> What do you mean by "receive by the router a predefined address"? Do you mean
> to let
the router always give your device the same address although the device is
using DHCP? In
that case, you have to configure the router, not lwIP.