lwip-users

[lwip-users] Stack Cleaning

From: Steven Woody
Subject: [lwip-users] Stack Cleaning
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:07:55 +0800

Hi,

I am talking about raw api.

If my system used the stack for a while, then it detected that
physical link has been somehow broken.  The it need to reestablish the
link and begin to rerun lwip again.  Before the link was broken, there
might be some active tcp/udp connection opened, so I was expecting
there were some tear down functions provided, but I did not find it at
the end.  Hence I want to ask, what is suggested method to clear lwip
in my case?

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke