lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:21:29 +0800

Hi David,
I want to consult this license issue:
RT-Thread RTOS supports application in ARM Cortex-M3/M4. If the
application link with CyaSSL, and open source code for this
application, whether there would be a license problem? And the lwip is
running in kernel mode and application will invoke lwip BSD socket
APIs.

NOTE: RT-Thread Application will be dynamic linked when running.

Thank you.

Regards,
Bernard Xiong
RT-Thread - An open source RTOS from China.
http://en.rt-thread.org
http://www.rt-thread.org