lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 09:33:14 +0800

Hi Sylvain,
I'm a developer of RT-Thread RTOS. The application can be executed by
rt_module_open("app.mo") function.

The ART board (https://github.com/RTGUI/ART) will use this mechanism
to execute multi-arduino programs.

Regards,
Bernard Xiong
RT-Thread - An open source RTOS from China.
http://en.rt-thread.org
http://www.rt-thread.org