lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip building on different platforms

From: Conover John
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip building on different platforms
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:40:52 -0400

Hi support,

                I’m currently working on the beaglebone hardware platform and am looking for more information on how

the lwip source is architected. I’m currently using the TI starterware under code composer and am having a lot

of difficulty adding different parts of the lwip (netconn_xxxx) into the build. Of the examples I’ve seen it seems

common to include the lwipopts.h file and any original source files directly into the build area.

                Ideally I’d like to get a document that explains the lwip tree layout and how to be able to add different

parts of the lwip into the build space (both in the .h’s needed for source code includes and a list of the proper source

codes file that you would see in a make file.)

                Does anyone know of examples that have left the original lwip directory tree in place and simply referenced

it in a make file?

                Any further info or documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

     John C.