lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Non-blocking I/O in lwip - need example

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Non-blocking I/O in lwip - need example
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:52:47 +0200

Kalneus Leonid wrote:

> I'm newbie in lwip.
> I want to implement remote logging using non-blocking I/O api. But there is
> not enough information in wiki about it.
>
> Could someone share an example with using non-blocking I/O api.

What kind of information did you expect?

What API do you want to use? The raw API is nonblocking by design, the socket
API is not an lwIP thing, so you might be better off reading a general
introduction about nonblocking sockets if you want to use that API.

If you meant to use the netconn API - I agree that we might need an example of
how to use that API in nonblocking mode... But you can always check the socket
source code since it uses the netconn API even to implement nonblocking sockets.

Simon