lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Transport terminal Using Tcp - ask for help~

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Transport terminal Using Tcp - ask for help~
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 10:38:19 -0300

I would like to try to help you, but honestly I don't understand
what are you doing
what is not working

I guess that by "answer the ACK" you mean your application is supposed
to send something in response to something and you think it should do it
when the ACK comes. Well, that would be true if your application is well
written.
When lwIP receives the TCP ACK, among other things, it will call the
function YOU provided to be called by setting up a callback via
tcp_sent(). Did you ?
Check the code in the contrib area, smtp.c and httpserver_raw/httpd.c
are good examples on how to use the TCP functions.