lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Transport terminal Using Tcp - ask for help~

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Transport terminal Using Tcp - ask for help~
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 10:05:04 -0300

Simon said:
> I still don't know what the OP's problem is, though.

Same here, although on one of the "I didn't change the subject" mails I
found
his response:
> Thank you for your answer.
> I have found my fault.
> in tcp callback , i had not call tcp_recved(tcp, p->tot_len);

Well, I didn't nail it (my crystal ball seems to be not fully
functional...).

On 07/05/2014 10:38 a.m., Sergio R. Caprile wrote:
> When lwIP receives the TCP ACK, among other things, it will call the
> function YOU provided to be called by setting up a callback via
> tcp_sent(). Did you ?

Sergio R. Caprile, Human Being, Bs.As., Argentina
Electronics Engineer, Musician (guitarist), TaoFx
        http://www.scaprile.ldir.com.ar/