lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 12:40:47 -0500 (EST)

..actually you might be surprised how large the market would be.
The digital divide, gap between end users, costs, and technology is quite great. add the extent to which privacy and security plays a role, people wanting to just communicate, with the tools they have in the fashion they choose? What has struck me searching for stories about google's decision is just how many frustrated people are out there. There is a speculation thread on another list, how much such a project would cost..still waiting for numbers.
Kare