lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:03:16 -0500

Panix actually tested both webmail apps running them with lynx to find out
if I could use either of them and learned that wasn't possible since
certain essential controls in both apps are proprietary controls not
standard web controls.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.