mailman

Fw: [Monotone-devel] difficulty renewing my monotone-devel subscription

From: Thomas Moschny
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:02:34 +0100

Hi nongnu mailman admins,

can you comment on that?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Moschny  <address@hidden>
usually replied to those as soon as I received them, I was told that the
relevant keys had expired.  It was impossible to reply to these messages
in time to have the replies accepted.  Could it be that the
organisation mailing out repeat requests is associating the wrong date
with these messages?  Are they perhaps repeating the original message
instead of creating new ones with new hex codes and new dates?

Anyway, now that I've definitively been unsubscribed, I have entered a
new subscription.  I'm only reporting this in case there's a bug
somewhere in the renewal system.

-- hendrik

----- End forwarded message -----