make-alpha

Re: Handling of SHELL by GNU make: not POSIX compliant

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Handling of SHELL by GNU make: not POSIX compliant
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:32:10 -0400

%% David Boyce <address@hidden> writes:

  db> As a matter of fact I just ran across this URL a couple of days
  db> ago and noticed the reference to his implementation. Unfortunately
  db> the link 404's.  I'd love to look at it, so if anyone know where
  db> it went to please let me know.

The .tar.gz file I have on my local system is only about 2.8k so I
attach it below :).