mibble-devel

Re: [Mibble-devel] Extracting a list of value-labels from a mib

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-devel] Extracting a list of value-labels from a mib
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:32:47 +0200

Hi David,

Hmm... To me this sounds like a bug. No time to verify right now,
so I'll have to get back later on this. I've uploaded the current
development version to the web site, could you please test with
that one too?

http://www.mibble.org/download/development/index.html

One should surely be able to call IntegerType.getAllSymbols() even
though the symbols are defined in another MIB. If this is still a
problem, I'd apreciate if you could report it in the bug tracker:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=mibble

That way I can keep you up to date on the bug progress easily.

Cheers,

/Per