Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proposed new package: FFMPEG (Makefiles inclu

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proposed new package: FFMPEG (Makefiles included)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 04:58:44 +1000

On 18 September 2010 18:50, Di Appoggio <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2010/9/16 Tony Theodore <address@hidden>
>>
>> Unfortunately, this breaks openscenegraph when it tries to build the
>> ffmpeg plugin.
>
> Don't know if you mean this:
[snip...]

> but I've solved adding ffmpeg support in $(PKG)_DEPS and adding a
> -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS while cmaking, anyway this
> solution is only valid on my local Ubuntu... don't have supernatural powers
> over official HG repository!

Thanks, that solved it. It's building on FreeBSD and OSX now; I've
tidied up the tabs/spaces, added a few portability fixes for FreeBSD,
and made a few other small modifications. The attached has all the
related changes.

Hi Volker,

The new requirement, yasm, is unavoidable for libvpx so its enabled
for the other two also (x264 and xvidcore). Package name is simply
yasm on both systems.

Cheers,

Tony