Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Variable JOBS

From: Moritz Bunkus
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Variable JOBS
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:24:04 +0200

Hey,

I've just tested your current implementation of settings.mk, and it
does exactly what I need. Thanks a lot!

One thing I kind of dislike now, however, is that the version
information has been moved out of the Makefiles. I've followed the
other threads on this list about it. It would be nice if settings.mk
could be extended somehow to overwrite the version numbers of certain
packages -- e.g. if you want to keep it at a specific version. Always
using your own branch for that is possible, of course, but index.html
changes so often that you'll get a merge/rebase conflict each time the
package you're trying to pin is updated.

Kind regards,
mo