Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Updating versions

From: Peter Rockett
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Updating versions
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:37:19 +0100

On 30/03/13 20:14, Ulrich Klauer wrote:
Peter Rockett <address@hidden>:

...snip
In which case, if I edit the index.html file, will I get the required version?
More or less. The checksum in the .mk file needs updating as well, and there
may be other necessary changes. Ideally,
   make update PKGS="pkg1 pkg2 ..."
will find the newest version and update index.html as well as *.mk. Of course,
it can't write or rewrite patches and build scripts (if that is needed).
Thanks very much for clarification. BTW: "make update" is undocumented :-) . But very valuable as just "make update" appears to download the whole shebang!

Peter

...snip