mldonkey-devel

Re: [Mldonkey-devel] OpCodes 50 and 10

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-devel] OpCodes 50 and 10
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:04:57 +0100

Petter E. Stokke wrote:
> Sorry if I'm pointing out the blindingly obvious, but are you handling the
CleanTables message? That gets rid of a lot of obsolete clients.

No, Problem ;-) Yes, we handle this Message, but this only send every (half) hour (i'm not 100% sure about that). So this a very rare-OpCode ;-)

The Problem is, i never ever get any opcode 50 (running gui for 4h by now), and I suppose this to be not the normal behaviour. Agreed?

But i'll take a look at the clean-tables handling as well, maybe a bug is hiding in there...

Dek

--
Dek
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: