Re: [Mldonkey-users] OCaml patch

From: Andreas Kotes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] OCaml patch
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:28:57 +0200

Hi!

* Jérôme Marant <address@hidden> [20020720 12:04]:
>   You've probably already been asked this question but
>   I've never seen anything about this in the archives:
>   What is the patch against OCaml for?

>   I found a bit sad that an OCaml application cannot
>   be built with the standard OCaml compiler. This patch
>   has not been sent mainstream either.

same here, doesn't build with the debian woody ocaml package, but
perhaps for different reasons .. what is

ocamlrun ocamlopt   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I net  -I tools  -I
common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I opennap  -I limewire  -I soulseek  -I
direct_connect  -I audio_galaxy  -I gui  -I configwin  -I okey  -I gpattern -c
cdk/printexc.ml
I/O error: cdk/printexc.cmi: No such file or directory
make: *** [cdk/printexc.cmx] Error 2

supposed to tell me, i.e. what should I get and/or build? I'm trying to
build it with a plain debian installation, and haven't taken the time to
dig into ocaml a little bit deeper - but I'd like to be able to build it
with a generic debian system so one would be able to build debian
packages in the end ..

Any help or pointers appreciated, I'll go for your recommended built
procedure and reproducing the missing steps otherwise :)

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - ICQ: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
The idea is to die young as late as possible.            -- Ashley Montagu