Re: [Mldonkey-users] OCaml patch / Debian packages / etc

From: Christian Brandt
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] OCaml patch / Debian packages / etc
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:00:58 +0200

Am Montag, 22. Juli 2002 15:17 schrieben Sie:

> okay, I suceeded building mldonkey on Debian/woody, now I'm about to
> create packages - in case of success I'd be willing to build Debian
> packages for i386, sparc, sparc64 and maybe m68k - would there be
> interest in them?

 mldonkey on my old Miggy? Well, would be fun, but I really doubt it would
be usefull. The Poweruser-68k-system has 8MB-RAM and a 030/25 (~386dx40).
And even a Highest-End 060/50 (~Pentium60) with 64MB would have a hard time.

 But you are welcome to build a m68k-Package and inform me about it, I
still have a Debian 2.2r2 sitting around on my Amiga.

--
Christian Brandt

 life is short and in most cases it ends with death
 but my tombstone will carry the hiscore