[Mldonkey-users] age and last seen columns for the gui

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] age and last seen columns for the gui
Date: 13 Sep 2002 13:11:06 +0200

Hi,

I added an age and last seen column to the gui (not gui2 yet) for
donkey (all other cores must be disabled till adapted).

Where do I have to increase the protocol version, I couldn't find the
setting.

When starting the "new" gui I had to manually add the two new columns
once. Did I forget to add them to some default file? is there a way to
make new columns appear automatically?

May the Source be with you.
                        Goswin

PS: rsync://mrvn.homeip.net/mldonkey/ for patches and debs
changes: - don't query paused files
         - only donwload files with all chunks seen at least once
         - show age and last seen information per file (donkey only)
         - only queue up files from clients that have more chunks than I