[Mldonkey-users] newest cvs Version, but very slow download

From: Philipp H
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] newest cvs Version, but very slow download
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:05:25 +0800

Hallo!

The old 1.1x Version are sure not server friendly, so I decided to use the
newest cvs version. But the downloads are very slowly... For example I have a
file with 200 locations but, the downloadrate is very seldom over 10k/sec...
Another example a file with 1430 locations, this dwonload is slower then a file
with 200 connections! ( not over 20k)

Most files do not start to download, but locations and a high availability is
there!

A few weeks ago downloads were very fast >60k on every file I downloaded...

Are these problems configuration problems, or where is the problem source
loacated?

My hardware can not be the problem 800 MHz, 256MB RAM.. I only compild it with
donkey support, no other p2p networks were configured!

Any suggestions?

thx MrIch