Probably a Bug? Was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: donkey servers

From: Rainer Krauss
Subject: Probably a Bug? Was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: donkey servers
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:34:49 +0200

Hi,

Tuesday, October 8, 2002, Sven Hartge wrote:

SH> Check, if enable_edonkey is still true in downloads.ini.

I noticed yesterday morning that mldonkey had quit to do anything
within the night. After some time of confusion i noticed that
enable_edonkey was false - i never changed that.

What ever it was - but today i had the same! I'm not sure about it but
i think it was when i lost connection (my provider disconnects me
every 24h automatically) and reconnected. Normaly mldonkey gets back
to business after short.

Had anyone else seen this effect? Bug?

I downloaded latest CVS about 2 days ago - never had such Problems
with the CVS version i used before (about 2-3 weeks old).