Re: Probably a Bug? Was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: donkey servers

From: Martin Schmidt
Subject: Re: Probably a Bug? Was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: donkey servers
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:00:16 +0200

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 12:15, Roland Arendes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > SH> Check, if enable_edonkey is still true in downloads.ini.
> > I noticed yesterday morning that mldonkey had quit to do anything
> > within the night. After some time of confusion i noticed that
> > enable_edonkey was false - i never changed that.
> > Had anyone else seen this effect? Bug?
>
> I posted this issue about one week ago the first time. I thought it was
> in conjunction with mldonkeywatch, but it isn't. Someone replied that
> he got the same problem.

This one was me :) . And I had it again, two days ago with an actual cvs. And
I did not do SIGHUP.

BTW what signal is sent to mldonkey on system shutdown, is this a problem for
mldonkey (I mean, if mld don't save something or similar)?

And what is the default signal from kill (I know I could look into the man
page, ...).

Regards
Martin Schmidt