Re: [Mldonkey-users] can't kill mldonkey

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] can't kill mldonkey
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:17:16 +0200 (CEST)

>  BTW, what's with the mlchat-thing? Is that only for mldonkey<->mldonkey chat
>  sessions?

mlchat is self-contained instant-messaging program. It can be used to
chat with your friends (without mldonkey) if you want. With mldonkey,
it can be used to chat with mldonkey: mldonkey will send "finished
download" messages, and mlchat will popup a window for them. It can
also be used to send console commands to mldonkey. Finally, it can be
used to discuss with your friends.

BTW, has someone tried to chat with other edonkey users using beta8+*
versions ? Is it working ? I haven't tried it for a long time and a
lot of changes have been made ...

- MLDonkey