[Mldonkey-users] Memory Problem with 1.99

From: Axel Gruber
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Memory Problem with 1.99
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:05:36 +0200

Hello List

I have problems with mldonkey if it run´s longer then 10 Hours

Then the machine slow´s down completly because mldonkey need all
of the Memory and begin to swap into _HD-SWAP device

Here a Part of TOP:

  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
 1734 root      19   0  343M 326M 56316 R    98.5 85.2 480:43 mldonkey

I use this Version: mldonkey-1.99.share~586-Linux.tar.bz2x

Aditional it seem that wen mldonkey begin to Swap all running downloads
slows down to les ten 2 kb/s.

Is there anything wrong in my configuration or is this a Problem of MLdonkey ?

A other currios thing is, that even if i pause all downloads - mldonkey don´t
free
the memory.....