Re: [Mldonkey-users] Connecting to Overnet with 2.00 CVS release

From: Garvin Hicking
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Connecting to Overnet with 2.00 CVS release
Date: 23 Oct 2002 10:10:00 +0200

 Salve, Jörg!

> anyone out there who can sucessfully connect to overnet nodes with
> release 2.00?

No, I can't get this to work as well. Maybe you want to have a look at my
forum thread: http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=44529

Nothing worked out for me, so I hope it will with the next MLDonkey-
Release...?!

--
Bye,                                            ...[ icq  #21392242 |
 Garvin                                       ...[ www.supergarv.de |

... *"You think he does it because he gets off on it?" - Mulder (E. Flask).*