Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Connecting to Overnet with 2.00 CVS release

From: MoDaX
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Connecting to Overnet with 2.00 CVS release
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:30:06 +0200

GH> No, I can't get this to work as well. Maybe you want to have a look at my
GH> forum thread: http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=44529

The message from Exception0x0E on this thread helped me! After I
upgraded my mldonkey to 2.00 (from the 1.99beta8) mldonkey didn't
connect to overnet anymore. "boot" didn't work (I tried to boot from
my another PC, which was connected to overnet with original Overnet
client). But when I set upload and download limits and restarted
mldonkey, it connected to overnet without any problems...