AW: [Mldonkey-users] infinite memory consumption

From: Christian Johannes
Subject: AW: [Mldonkey-users] infinite memory consumption
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:10:38 +0100

Hi,

i have exactly the same problem. Memory grows up untill mldonkey crashs. If
i have a high bandwith usage (60k) the memory grows faster and with a low
bandwith usage (6k) slower. (Sources are constant) But i know also that some
people with the same version (but other systems) have no memory problem.
(???)

My system: RedHat7, K6-2 450, 128MB

Ciao,

CeeJay