[Mldonkey-users] Like to see the chunk display again

From: Martin
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Like to see the chunk display again
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:07:54 +0100

Hi @ all
i really would like to see the chunk display back in web- and telnet
interface (not using any gui here!). I  searched through the source and it seems
(to me) it is still implemented but the function
(donkeyInteractive.print_file) is not used anymore, instead
CommonFile.file_print get called and this function does not show the
chunk display anymore. I tried a little bit but my ocaml skills are
still too weak to change that. Any help apreciated!

Greets
Martin
--
GPGKEYID=6E6C3431 / SERVER=WWWKEYS.DE.PGP.NET
.A.bort .R.etry .F.ail