[Mldonkey-users] Feature request: Display all search results in GUI

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: Display all search results in GUI
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:45:48 +0100

Hello!

I'd like to the old search results of mldonkey in the GUI even if I quit the
GUI (but not the core) and relaunch it. This is because the GUI sometimes
takes a lot of CPU power. But most the time I need the CPU power so I quit
the GUI and only run it when needed.

Even more nice would be, that the core itself remembers search results.
The reason: In the past few weeks the servers did answer very rarely to search
requests and very slow (take half an hour or more). So if I start a search
requests I simply forget I did it. For stability reasons my server reboots
every day in the very early morning. So all search results are lost and I
have to restart the search (and probably forget it once more...).

Greetings

Andre
(ICQ:168272451)