Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: Display all search results in GUI

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: Display all search results in GUI
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:37:33 +0100

Am Montag, 11. November 2002 14:26 schrieb Martin:
> Andre Hinrichs wrote...
>
> > The reboot is not because of mldonkey but because of my DSL provider has
> > a max. connection time of 24 hrs. To prevent that the time of getting a
> > new IP is slowly drifting I reboot the whole server at a fix time, that's
> > all.
>
> Why not just restart pppoed with cron?

Hmm... good idea.
But that would only solve the 'problem' when mldonkey does not crash...
Unfortunately, this happens sometime, especially when the IP changes.

But let's bring discussion back...
Wouldn't it increase usability, if mldonkey remembers search results?
They would not need much space. Perhaps a lifetime is also good for that.
So if I send a search request mldonkey would immediately remember all files it
has ever found. I think, this would make life easier, wouldn't it?

Greetings
Andre
(ICQ:168272451)