Re: [Mldonkey-users] Still a few bugs

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Still a few bugs
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:54:43 +0100

John Rajda wrote...
> in hours than in days. the remove_old_servers-string works not for me
> too, but perhaps it'll be fixed soon :)

romove_old_servers only works when afterwards at least 200 servers
remain in the list! I think this is much too high. You
can decrease this value in the sources. Set mine to 20 - works good!

Martin

PS: PLEASE No full quote! (http://learn.to/quote)
--
GPGKEYID=6E6C3431 / SERVER=WWWKEYS.DE.PGP.NET
BOFH excuse : Too much radiation coming from the soil.