[Mldonkey-users] emule credit/upload system = death for rare files?

From: Ariel Chylde
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] emule credit/upload system = death for rare files?
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:02:57 +0000

Hi,

are you also having problems with rare files lately?
Before emule introduced the credit system I finished an episode of a rare spreaded tv series (~250mb) in a week. But now I can't even finish one of those files in a month :(

IMHO downloads of popular files suffered too.
Everything gets slower nowadays :/
At least for non-emule users, because client_stats shows that hell of a lot emules are leeching from me :(

Any ideas?