[Mldonkey-users] How to re-download files

From: Ian Truelsen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to re-download files
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:38:08 -0600

I downloaded a file using mldonkey, but then lost it due to HD error
before I had a chance to back it up. Now, I want to download the file
again, but when I try, it won't go to the download queue, presumably
because some setting recognises that I have downloaded it before.

Is there a file that I need to remove or setting to modify in order to
download this file again?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: address@hidden