Re: [Mldonkey-users] Stop Uploading to mldonkeys without md4_signature

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Stop Uploading to mldonkeys without md4_signature
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:37:53 +0100

hi Michael Panteleit,

>> It would be fine to stop uploading to mldonkeys without the new
>> md4_signature they get with pango20021128a.
MP> Did you consider that this is a brand new patch? Who should know about
MP> it? Not even MLDonkey himself knows it exists.

mldonkey will apply them anyway, I hope.

The other mldonkeys won't notice; only 7% of the edonkeys worldwide are
mldonkeys.

Furthermore I'm quite sure the new official mldonkey won't be that far
away. And on the other hand - there are only 20-30 people who are
actually using this patch.

So what ;)

-roland