Re: [Mldonkey-users] Stop Uploading to mldonkeys without md4_signature

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Stop Uploading to mldonkeys without md4_signature
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:37:43 +0100

Roland Arendes wrote...
> It would be fine to stop uploading to mldonkeys without the new
> md4_signature they get with pango20021128a.

We really should do that as soon as a new official version of mldonkey
is made public. This one can ignore the old mldonkeys.
But we can only do that if there is an update available for all those
who dont want (or can) use cvs and compile mldonkey.
This can happen when mldonkey upadates the official site with pangos patches