Re: [Mldonkey-users] more requests

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] more requests
Date: 01 Mar 2003 08:27:18 +0100

EndlessMe <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:54:07 +0100
> "devein" <address@hidden> wrote:
> It is *exacly* the same for me, I upload mostly to mldonkeys with
> this version, AND, what's supprising, upload to mldonkey seems to be
> UNLIMITED eg. when mldonkey gets a slot, it stays there util it dies
> :P Anyway almost all my upload goes to mldonkeys, AND at the same
> time I download NOTHING from them, how can that be?  My theory is
> that mldonkey have some kind of bug... all those mldonkeys I upload
> so much to seems to send A LOT OF REQUESTS, much more than 2 per 10
> minuts, but somehow they are not baned?!
> Doh...

If mldonkey doesn't loose its slot after a certain amount that would
explain it all. Some mldonkey will allways get a slot from time to
time and never give it up then. That means that the number of free
slots goes down and down until all slots are used by mldonkey.

Unless thats fixed (if it is so) all the slot stats are meaningless.

MfG
        Goswin