Re: [Mldonkey-users] pthread MD4 hashing bug ?

From: Sergio Bayarri Gausi
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pthread MD4 hashing bug ?
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:49:38 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

> I  think  it's  rather  about  the  whole  donkey  network.  I've  seen such
> situations  for  some  last  3-4  weeks;  I  have also heard complainings of
> emule/edonkey  forums/groups.  It's not about hashing in different thread, I
> think.

I agree here, it happened to me several times lately... I just had a
couple of files above 100% some minutes ago (one was about 23MB and the
other one is about 600MB). I verified the chunks and they went back to the
"real" size (the small file has already been downloaded). The big file
went from around 125% to 57.9% :(

I don't compile mldonkey using pthreads yet.

Greetings,

Sergio