Re: [Mldonkey-users] good_client_rank

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] good_client_rank
Date: 06 Mar 2003 11:38:36 +0100

Martin <address@hidden> writes:

> It does! this describes the highest rank in a queue mld will accept...if
> you get a higher rank this client will be dismissed.

Are you sure? If you are right, I really don't understand the source
code or there is something really buggy.

donkeySource3.ml

      | File_chunk when c.client_rank > !!good_client_rank ->
          if not (List.memq file s.source_in_queues) then begin
              SourcesQueue.put
                file.file_sources.(good_sources_queue)
              (last_time() , s);
              s.source_in_queues <- file :: s.source_in_queues
            end

Looks like "if client_rank of a client is bigger than the option
good_client_rank the source is put into good_sources_queue".

Meikel