[Mldonkey-users] 2.04-rc1/2: kill mldonkey doesn't delete files.ini.tmp

From: Ariel Chylde
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] 2.04-rc1/2: kill mldonkey doesn't delete files.ini.tmp
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:16:23 +0000

Hi there,

since the 2.04rc releases I am not sure how to correctly kill the mldonkey.
Using the kill command via http interface (or the old kill_mldonkey script that uses same method) kill mldonkey but don'T kill it properly. files.ini.tmp gets left behind so I always have to do a recover_temp when I restart mldonkey. :(
How can this be solved?
Thanks.