[Mldonkey-users] Is CVS still down?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Is CVS still down?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:12:00 -0500

At 9:42 PM +0100 3/13/03, Andreas Neiser wrote:
TanaydIn Sirin wrote:
 anybody know how can i get a old version ?
 not current 2.04.1-2 like getting 2.02-1 ?

read the man pages for cvs and find the -p option. to get 2.02-1 type this:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mldonkey co -p
unstable-2-02-1 mldonkey

Did I miss something here? I still get "connection reset by peer" every time I try to do a checkout from CVS. I'm assuming CVS has still been disabled for mldonkey users? Where are we supposed to get the latest versions from? Didn't see anything posted about this.

----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/