[Mldonkey-users] import_temp doesnt work

From: Stefan Heinrichsen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] import_temp doesnt work
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:25:25 +0200

Hello,

I just tried to import my temp-files from eDonkey 0.47 (linux
Command-Line Client) but as already posts in some bug reports mldonkey
says temp files loaded and nothing happens.

Someone said you should downgrade to mldonkey 1.16 and try it from
there. So I search a long time for an old mldonkey and found the
shared-Version of mldonkey 1.16 but get a Segmentation fault on startup.

So can you tell me howto import my old temp-files?

thx
stefan

ps: sorry for the bad english