Re: [Mldonkey-users] import_temp doesnt work

From: Stefan Heinrichsen
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] import_temp doesnt work
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:23:41 +0200

Am Die 08.07.03 um 14:45 CEST schrieb "Petter E. Stokke"
<address@hidden>:

>On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 16:25, Stefan Heinrichsen wrote:
>> I just tried to import my temp-files from eDonkey 0.47 (linux
>> Command-Line Client) but as already posts in some bug reports
>mldonkey> says temp files loaded and nothing happens.
>
>Didn't eDonkey 0.47 change its temp file format, or was that a later
>version? I guess mldonkey doesn't understand the new format, in any
>case.

Thats possible. I already saw that insted of one .part file for
each download there are one .part files for each 9MB-Block.
So my 11GB of partial downloads have to go to /dev/null?! Is there a
possibility to get the files back in my downloadlist and begin
re-downloading everything. The.met files still exists in the new format.

mfg
Stefan